Sunday, August 31, 2008

Look out all you BMX fans Here is the Next big Thing!





Treyson has magically potty trained himself in the last two weeks and it is great. Well since we started this whole project we have told him once he is a big boy he can have a big two wheel bike. So we went to walmart tonight and he was very apprehensive but he rode a couple little bikes around and we finally chose this one! Also after some convincing HE chose this "Lightning Mcqueen" helmet and knee pads. Anyway of course we choose to buy a new bike the only night that it RAINS! So we let him ride around for a bit and he got pretty brave he even made his first skid mark! IT is a GOOD thing we bought him a helmet and that we have insurance!!!


















6 comments:

Gwen said...

Way to go Treyson !! You are going to be going without training wheels before you know it !!

LOVE Grandma Gwen

Matt n' Jenni said...

What a big boy! He is pretty cute on that bike. I can't beleive your baby is even riding a bike, that was quick!

Caid and Alicia Evans said...

Oh my goodness.. your boys are so stinkin cute!! I'm so happy you joined the blogging world! I can't believe you have 2 babies--times goes by so fast!! :) IT's good to see what you're up to! Hope all is going great!

B and J said...

I'm so happy you found me! I added you to my blog roll so now I'm going to keep up on your life better! I can't believe you have 2 stinkin cute kids! Good job! K I promise to try harder and see you next time I'm in town! Love ya girl!

Ashley and Nate said...

That's so cute that Treyson HAD to ride his new bike in the rain.

Jared and Jen said...

Hi, I found your blog so I thought I would say hi and your little guys are so cute! My mom said you moved in down the street, I hope you like your new house!