I am brand new to this blogging thing and I hope I can figure it out! I am married to a very hard working man named Zac and I am a mother of two beautiful boys Treyson (almost 3) and Tagg (6 months)! I was trying to think of a very clever name and as I was setting up my account I had to put Treyson in time out twice hence the new clever name! I think I will use this as a time out for myself when they are napping (since they nap soooo often!) Well
I am super excited so look forward to some major blogging!
3 comments:
Look at you go!!! hey where are the pictures....
Welcome to the world of "blogging" - you will love it. Just don't lose yoursel in the blogosphere :)
haha
Love Gwen
Ya! I love blogs! I agree with your mom though, you neeniseejd pictures! (This is Jenni by the way!)
Post a Comment