Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Late Nights

Well I am just sitting here listening to Tagg cry. I am trying to get him to sleep in his crib instead of being rocked all night by his swing. ( I know what an awful mom). He is not very happy about it. The first night he cried for an hour and a half!!!! But last night was much better and tonight we are going on 15 mins now! I cannot bring myself to just close the door and go to bed it kills me to hear him cry but I have to be in the room with him you know just in case he chokes on his saliva or something!! Other news which is good news is that Treyson wore his big boy underwear all day with only two accidents!! Its so cool! I always thought that it wouldn't be that much better than changing his diaper all day but WOW!! Hopefully tomorrow goes just as well or better! Well going on 20 mins now so wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

You are doing the right thing :) Hang in there....

- LOVE your upstairs mom :)

frazzled said...

remember those long nights listening to my son cry as he tried to put himself to sleep. It only took my son 3 nights and it was done! Hang in there!