Friday, November 7, 2008
I know don't be alarmed!!!
I am FINALLY blogging!! I am the worst at this whole thing but as i was cruising everyone else's blogs I noticed that I am at the VERY bottom of everyones list and that is just not okay. I have been pretty hectic Tagg is TEETHING! It is really bad like really really bad! I feel like Treyson might be getting a tooth or two also since he is so ornery! And come to think of it Zac might be teething too!! ha ha j/k! Well we are possibly a week or two away from moving into our new house where I am sure that everything will be perfect and my kids will behave and I will drop 20 lbs and then I can blog everyday! I am not sure why I think a house will solve all these problems but you never know!! I don't have time for pics today but for an update on my life check out The Rich Life (gwen's site) She is doing a great job of posting for me!!! We love her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
CJ you are my favorite!! I am so glad that Treyson is still calling mints shark food that makes my whole day, he is such sweetie! So i tried calling you but apparently your cell number is no good and your home phone disconnecting, ahhhhh!! How am i suppose to get a hold of you?? I think you should email me your number BNmelendez@gmail.com. I would post it but there are too many weirdos these days!! Love Ya!
Dear Mrs. Rich-
I would like to lodge an official complaint. My blog was subject to your "bottom of the blog-log" disease. Every day I would check my blog and every day there you would be...at the bottom. It is good to see that you were able to pull yourself up to the midsection of the blog-log today. You and those cute boys (Zac included)are too fun! You need to share more! Please don't fall to the bottom again. I don't know if I can take it!
xoxoxoxoxox
Stacy
I'm glad you updated!!!! It's about freaking time!!! You're post was so cute too!
Yea, news from the cous!!! I so hope you get into your new house soon, before the snow is on the ground. I'm pulling for you. Loved the visit on Halloween. Soooooo cute!!
Hey CJ thanks for replying back! I will be setting my blog to private so be sure to send me your e-mail address so I can put you on my list. Mine is jenniferpemberton@ymail.com. Hope to here from you soon!
Post a Comment