Saturday, August 16, 2008
No Pics!!
I know still no pics can you believe it!! I am working on it give me a week or so. Well last night Me and the boys went on a ranger ride with Traci (my friend) and her baby Jocelyn. It was pretty fun. We all fit in our ranger and we rode all the way to the Cathedrals. Coming out was a little scary so I tried to drive fast but not too fast. I hate that feeling when you can't see anything and you feel like something is going to grab your leg or jump out in front of you!!!! EEww it just creeps me out thinking about it. To make it worse we saw BATS!!!! I hate bats I just know that they are going to get caught in my hair that freaks me out!! But I did try to keep my cool so that Treyson wouldn't be scared! The strength we can find being a mother! It was hard but I didn't scream! Well we made it home safe and enjoyed ourselves even the babes were good!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have put the pics on the jump drive - they are on the counter upstairs :)
Yay! I'm so glad your a blogger nerd too now, don't worry, I still have issues with it. I still can't figure out how to post videos. Anyway, I can't tell you how excited I am to keep tabs on you guys. I don't know what I'm having and don't know if we'll find out this time??? SO GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU CUZ!!
Post a Comment