Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm Back! Maybe?











Well I am thinking it is time to start blogging again! So I figured I would just put out some cute pics taken recently! It is better than nothing! I am so excited for summer! I will have plenty to blog about Me and Zac are going to attempt GARDENING!! And I may even keep up a flower bed or two! I know it is hard to believe! I have been trying to be super stay at home wife and it is hard!! I do not have the housewife bug in me and I really wish I could accomplish things like being able to cook things like Jello and Rice Krispies treats! I am challenged! But hey when I get these things down I will be cooking 6 course restaurant style meals!! At least I can cook bean and biscuit!! (believe me its as easy as it sounds)! Well wish me luck and hopefully I will be blogging alot more!! Thanks to those of you who kept checking to see if I had done anything!

10 comments:

hano&brittanymelendez said...

CJ I am so glad that you have made a post. This is the only way I know what is going on with you!

Gwen said...

Way to go girl !!! Keep it up :)

SHIRLEE said...

Look at you go!!!!!!How did you get your kids to leave you alone long enough to upload pictures.

Love Mom

Jared and Jen said...

Well it's about time!

Matt n' Jenni said...

YAAAAA CeeJay! I am so gald to see pics of your boys! Keep 'em comming!

Sommer and Chris said...

I am glad to see you are blogging again!! I decided to make my blog private so send me an e-mail to summbumm@hotmail.com and I will gice you an invite. Your boys are too cute..It's nice to keep in touch

B and J said...

So glad you're back! I thought the snow had finally overtaken the whole valley of Morgan (or at least your little house :) Can't wait to here more!

Anonymous said...

I keep checking your blog and low & behold today there is something there. I am proud of you. Come see me. Grandma Rich

Natalie said...

Hurrah!! Such cute pics. Keep it up.

KeLseY & BryCe said...

Hey I love the pics! What cute boys you have!