Well we started with a walk down to see the giant tree that fell on Rog and Gwen's Property.
Treyson wore shorts and the prickly weeds hurt his legs so his Dad had to carry him!
This is only part of the huge tree that fell.
Dad took his shirt off so of course his little ones had to follow!! I of course didn't let this last too long since we had no sunscreen! I do love this picture though.
Then we were off to the property and Tagg and Treyson were both brave enough to hang on the swing!
Sunday morning we went for a bike ride over to the new park and it was so nice! We stopped at the drink store (Nebco) on the way for drinks and doughnuts (that grandpa makes!). We just might have to make this a tradition! We had a pretty good weekend!
2 comments:
Glad to see you updating. I didn't want to comment on the update because I was afraid it would be a year before you posted again. Love to see the adventures of the those cute little Rich boys.
So what I want to know is...Zac took his shirt off, Treyson took his shirt off, Tagg took his shirt off, please tell me you kept your shirt on!!!
Post a Comment