Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jam and Crackers!!
















So I just had to share this. Zac pulled out the good old Jam and saltine crackers the other night and Tagg just loved it!! I thought these were the cutest pics! Zac couldn't give em to him fast enough!!!

6 comments:

Gwen said...

Do you know how excited I get when I see you have made a post??

That first picture of Tagg - I actually thought it was Treyson at first.........maybe it was the big wide open mouth (haha)

Love ya
Grandma Gwen

Stacy said...

Ditto Gwen--I love it when CJ's blog is no longer at the very, very bottom of my log roll :)

Keep it CJ. We love them picture of those cutie-patooties!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh these are soooo cute. Gotta love his grin.

Jared and Jen said...

Hey CJ send me your e-mail so I can send you an invite to my blog! Send it to jenniferpemberton@ymail.com

Chamberlains said...

Never heard of jam and crakers. Gonna have to try it! Yea for a post!!!

Ashley and Nate said...

These pictures are the greatest:)